Sunday, February 11, 2007

Jeans, PJs, shirts -- it's love for women


NEW YORK - It's a love affair that never ends -- women and their clothes.

As a new survey shows most women would opt for a new wardrobe over sex, women are coming forward in an online contest to confess their undying love for their best jeans, flannel pajamas or cashmere sweaters.
"I love you truly. Never leave me. My Minnesota long winter days would never be the same. I would truly freeze and die without you my love," wrote Susan Gustafson from Forest Lake, Minnesota.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My ZimbioYahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.comArts (Photography) - TOP.ORGTop BlogsArtsGoogle Pagerank Powered by  MyPagerank.NetMy Ping in TotalPing.com bloggpingBlogarama - The Blog DirectoryMsn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.NetYahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
 

Design By-Shotina.com